The Trade Practices Act and similar legislation in various countries may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of the various services provided by the www.amazingpeopleclub.com, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
www.amazingpeopleclub.com does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights, but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- This Website is provided by www.amazingpeopleclub.com on an ‘as is’ basis.
- www.amazingpeopleclub.com and its licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to, or the results of your access to the Website (including any related or linked websites) or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, www.amazingpeopleclub.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- www.amazingpeopleclub.com will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, www.amazingpeopleclub.com hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
Medical and Educational Disclaimer Issues
The books in the Amazing People Club series are based on BioViews. These are virtual interviews reflecting literary interpretation of biographical information. Therefore, the Amazing People Club, nor its licensors, do not warrant that the information contained in the are complete or comprehensive in accuracy or interpretation. The publishers are not responsible for any errors or omissions or the results obtained from the use of such information. Users are encouraged to confirm the information contained in the BioViews content with other sources.
Links to other sites
Amazing People Club is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to its Amazing People Club site, nor does it endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your information. Links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk.
CJM Publications owns various business names and marks, including BioViews and BioViews books. These Marks relate to products and services provided to its customers. The Amazing People Club.com has used and continues to use the Marks as trade marks inside and outside Australia and asserts its entitlement to do so to the exclusion of others.
The Marks may not be used as trade marks or in connection with the supply of goods or services by any other person without prior permission in writing from amazingpeopleclub.com. amazingpeopleclub.com has developed strict guidelines as to the manner in which the Marks are to be used by authorised users.
To make your shopping experience simple and as safe as possible, you are required to enter into a customer license with amazingpeopleclub.com which explains what we promise to observe and what we require you to observe while using our services, including browsing our site.
- Information provided will be held in a secure system. Unless required by law, we commit not to divulge any information provided. Information supplied will be used to process orders, including calculating the amount payable, and to otherwise communicate with you. Aggregate statistics about sales, traffic patterns and the related site will be collected for business purposes. These statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- If you require assistance with any amazingpeopleclub purchases, we will do our best to provide you with assistance.
- We will let you know when new products and services are created. We may add, delete or change some or all of our services at any time. Details will be published on our website.
Club Membership Requirements
- By using our services, including browsing our site, we ask you to observe these principles.
- You agree not to reproduce, transmit, make available, adapt, modify, frame (by whatever means), link to, forward, create derivative works based upon, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, sublicense, or in any way integrate the Content with other third party content. Also, you agree not to do any other act of copyright, or otherwise use any of the material on the site without first obtaining the written permission of the Amazing People Club via our web site.
- You agree to pay for our products and services.
- You agree to provide us with accurate information.
- You agree to keep any BioViews in the form in which they were supplied to you. We may include other information (including information identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the BioViews are supplied) to any BioViews supplied to you. You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the BioViews that we have supplied, including removing this information or otherwise facilitating an infringement of copyright.
- That you agree not to use any device, software, systems or routines to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the AmazingPeopleClub.com Website.
- You agree no legal action of any kind will be taken against us in the event of our termination of this agreement. That is, you release the Amazing People Club, its servants and agents (‘us’) from any liability if we terminate or suspend your entitlement to use our services.
By purchasing from the AmazingPeopleClub.com these items (‘the Items’), entitled [shown on order page] I verify that:
- I am [customer name];
- I have read the terms of the Customer License which I accepted on [date (being a date inserted by our systems and recorded in it)];
- I further acknowledge that these limitations override (to the extent permitted by law) any right that I might have to use the Items under the copyright legislation in the country of use.
Amazing People Club is the sole owner of the information collected on the www.amazingpeopleclub.com site. Amazing People Club collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
To gain access to the materials it is necessary to provide contact information (such as name, email, and billing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
After registering an account with us, you will receive an email containing a welcome message and your login details. After successfully completing a purchase, you will receive an email receipt of your order.
If you purchase a gift certificate from us, we will ask you for the name and email address of the recipient in order to fulfil the purchase request. The information is not used for any other purpose.
AmazingPeopleClub.com will collect information generated by its web servers for the purpose of assessing the technical performance of its systems and to enhance service levels.
From time to time, we may also request and you may choose to provide us with personal information through the use of the Website or through email addresses available from our Website.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We will use personal information you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with the service or product that you have requested. We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties.
We will not sell, rent, trade, share, reveal or disclose any of your personal information, unless you have specifically requested that we do so;
We may provide aggregate information and statistics about AmazingPeopleClub.com's customers, sales traffic patterns and related site information to third parties but these statistics will not include individual personal information. We use a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- we deem it necessary to provide you with services you have requested;
- we are required to do so by a Court of competent jurisdiction or by a governmental order, decree, regulation or rule of any regulatory agency;
- our terms and conditions state that we will;
- we reasonably believe that use of disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to an individual's life, health or safety or a serious threat to public health or safety; or
- We have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure of your personal information is a necessary part of our investigation of the matter or in reporting our concerns to relevant persons or authorities.